Frequently asked questions
How to play Hyperspin w/ Xbox remotes?
1. Turn on Xbox remotes by pressing the big button in the middle of the remote.
2. Open Hyperspin Game on pc by clicking on the red HS icon on the task bar at bottom of screen.
3. Use up and down to scroll and view systems. Stop on system you want to open.
4. Press (Start Button) on remote to select the system you want to play.
5. Press (Start Button) to load game you selected, wait for game to load - up to 30 seconds.
6. Once game is on screen press the (Back Button) on the remote to get credits.
7. Press (Start Button) on remote to start playing the game.
8. To keep playing game after game is over add more credits and press start again.
9. To play 2 or more players repeat on second remote.
10. To Exit game back to game list press and hold for 3 seconds the (Back Button) on remote. That exits game.
11. Either choose another game or press (Back Button) again to go and choose another system to play.
12. To exit back to windows press (Back Button) until exit game menu appears.
13. If you get lost or remote is not responding simply press pc power button to shut down the system and then restart and retry.
How to use Favorites Menu in Hyperspin?
1. Open Hyperspin.
2. Select system to play.
3. Scroll through games and select game you want to add to Favorites.
4. Press (B) Button on remote, or H button on keyboard, to open Fav's Menu.
5. Press Start Button to add game to Fav's menu.
6. To remove game from Fav's Menu click on game and remove it.
How to get Nintendo Games to work?
- Open Nintendo Arcade Game.
- Press (Tab key) on keyboard, or press (Menu) button on control panel – which opens a game menu!
- Go to (Input (this Machine)) **Do not use (input General)**
- On the left is the actual game control. On the right is the keyboard equivalent.
- Go down to the (Enter) label. It has a (-) or some other character on the right.
- Press (Enter) or (player 1 Start) on the keyboard to clear what the selection is.
- Press (Enter) again to make the selection (Enter).
- Press Exit to go back to the game.
- Try to play again remembering that (Enter) Or (Select) gets the Nintendo game to work.
Mame : How to mute sound on games to jam music while playing!
1. Open Mame
2. In upper left menu open (Default Game Options)
3. Open Sound Menu
4. Click drop menu to turn sound to (none).
5. Press OK.
6. Repeat steps to turn game sound back on.
How to configure Wireless remotes to work with Hyperspin!
See attached video in the support section. https://www.n2fun.com/support
What is the difference between the games we offer? - the 12k and the 80k?
The 12k game has thousands of arcade games only. Like MoonPartrol, Pac Man, Street Fighter, etc. It has a 1TB Game drive on it. It has 12k arcade games with 3 different Game systems on it. Mame, Neo Geo, Daphne which is ran via Hyperspin. Just click and Play.
The 80k game or 8TB system has hard ware and game upgrades. It adds a 8tB game drive with all of the arcade games + over 200 Video game systems like Atari, Intellivision, Super Nintendo, etc. Goes from 12k to 80k games. Also added are 2 wireless xbox controllers for true video game play. All of the systems are played throught a beautiful Hyperspin layout.
So, choose your art and either the 12k or 80k system. Then also choose any
accessories you may want before its ships. Thanks. Mike 513-868-0713